In order to comply with environmental and safety regulations, the employer is responsible for having qualified personnel provide training to employees. Training is usually put off or not documented correctly which may lead to serious accidents or violations.
Katie Hinckley at Certified Environmental & Safety Training is a Certified Environmental, Health and Safety Trainer (CET) with the National Environmental Training Association (NETA), and Certified Environmental Manager (CEM) with the State of Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, with over 20 years of training experience in environmental and safety compliance.
We are qualified to conduct the following training courses:
- Hazardous Wastes Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) 40-Hour
- HAZWOPER 8-hour refresher
- Workplace Safety
- Hazard Communication – Employee Right-to-Know
- Hazardous Materials Spill Response (simulations)
- Emergency Response (evacuations, spill response)
- Hazardous Waste Management (RCRA)
- Personal Protective Equipment – Respirator Decision Logic
- Department of Transportation Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Chemical Hygiene
- Site-specific Training Programs
- Forklift Safety Training