Is your business generating hazardous waste and you don’t know what to do?
No matter how much hazardous waste you may generate, your business becomes part of the regulated community.
The regulations that deal with generating hazardous wastes are very difficult to understand.
Certified Environmental & Safety Training has years of experience working with hazardous waste regulations including managing the generation, accumulation, and proper disposal of hazardous waste.
Hazardous Waste Management includes:
- Hazardous waste identification
- Researching alternative technologies
- Waste minimization practices
- Determining generator status (SQG, LQG)
- Completing required EPA forms
- Proper storing, accumulating, and handling procedures
- Samples, profiles and manifests
- Coordination of waste acceptance at permitted facilities
- Training on proper waste handling and spill response